Friday 15 April 2011

Acetate Cards....

Hi Everyone. Inspo has slowly started returning.. Yey!! By way of some new crafting toys!! And some blog hopping.. There really are some truly talented individuals out there who openly share their talent with all of us. So, gaining some much needed inspo from Sue over at PartiCraft..here is what I have come up with this week..I started off by cutting out and embossing each layer of the Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares in White card stock.And then cutting and embossing every other layer from the Spellbinders Large Squares dies in Blue card stock.These were layered together using foam tape to give dimension.You may be able to tell that I have got a new camera. These close up shots are far better than the ones I used to take!!!You'll notice the the centre layers have been off set, just to add a touch of interest... The stack of shapes was mounted onto an Acetate card with a piece of ribbon added down the side...Just to ring the changes a bit I decided to cut out the more intricate Fleur de Lis shape in a coloured card stock,layering it with plain edged white card stock...I have no preference which one I prefer as I think they both have equal qualities!! In the right colour combination I think that these would be suitable for both male and female cards, and also pretty much any occasion.....
Hope you like em... Enjoy the weekend, and thanks for checking us out.
See you soon.
Andy...

1 comment:

  1. They both look super Andy and using an acetate card base is lovely. Looks like limiting your colour choice (blue & white) has also helped your inspo - glad I grabbed some of that blue card the other day before you work your way through the lot...LOL

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete