Monday 6 June 2011

Making use of my scraps....

Hi Blogland.... Eeek!! It's raining this morning! Something I haven't seen in ages, rain that is not the Morning!! But it is much needed here in the South East, so let it rain, let it rain, let it rain!!Today, I'd like to share with you a project I made using a couple of left over pieces of stash from previous projects.. It really does make sense using them up, leaving them in a box is just a waste!!So, here we go... The first scraps I used was some waste White card stock. I cut out 4 images using the Marianne Creatables Die Doily Round (LR0168).Then stuck each of the layers together.I then laid them directly on to My Cuttlebug A Plate,adding a left over piece of Blue card stock,a Tan Mat,another piece of waste card stock to really bulk out the "sandwich"and finally my C plate before passing it through the Cuttlebug..To make my own embossing!I decided to make a frame in the middle, so I took a Circle Nestabilitie and cut it out,matting the frame onto some White card stockand then onto my base card.Adding a Ribbon, a Flower and some Distress Stained leaves left over from a previous project.Before finishing off with a Peel Off sentiment..Amazing what you can achieve with a few left over bit's an pieces eh!!
Have a great day and thanks for checking us out..
See you soon.
Andy.

3 comments:

  1. Great project and tutorial. Thanks.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know we need the rain but I wish it would do it at night instead of soaking me before I even reached the station this morning grrr.

    Lovely card Andy and great that you have used 'leftovers'...I've been trying to be good and it is surprising just what you can achieve with a few bits-n-pieces.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete