Saturday 18 July 2009

Stash diet well and truely blown....


I have been good recently, honestly really good!! I knew we had some new goodies on the way and I kept my hands out of all the deliveries. Which in a place like Pinnacles is not an easy task I can assure you as we have deliveries virtually every single day of the week.. But to heck with it, these were a must have.. Now I have just got to find the time to play with them.. My new Hannah Montana and Spongebob Cricut Cartridges, and Brand new Shapeabilities Pendants and Borders. Don't forget you can pass these through the Cuttlebug and Big Shot machines as well..
Oh, and this is Pauline's new toy,

that's right the Electronic Big Shot Machine
Thanks for stopping by and see you soon...

1 comment:

  1. How can you even think of stash diets working in a place like that LOL

    Can't wait to see what you come up with once you start playing with your new goodies.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete