Saturday 1 August 2009

Blog Candy Winner!!!


Well Done, & Congratulations to dawndmm2003 which I believe is you Dawn!!? Just contact us to arrange collection of your prize.. pinncras@btconnect.com
Thanks everyone for taking part, we will have some more great Blog Candy to win very soon..

This week I have been a bit pushed, although I have only done a little bit of teaching, time just seems to have eluded me this week and everything just seemed to come at once. I have been prepping some cards for a couple of magazines we will be featuring in soon and although I can't show you them just yet here's a little sneaky peak..

I did however manage to create this. It could not have been simpler to be honest.

On a recent visit to Ikea, amongst other things I picked up some candles with the idea in mind to decorate them some how.
Working with some of the current Do Craft promotion Peel Offs these made a cheap candle into something a little more special I think..

Now you don't have to trek all the way to your local Ikea to get some candles, remember there is a Candle shop called Burout Candles right here at Barleylands!!!

Although this is a large candle and should burn from the inside out, I would not suggest lighting it with the Peel Offs still attached to it. It is a decoration piece only... However, we do have on their way to the shop some fantastic Rub Ons which will burn with the candle, so watch this space..

Thanks for checking us out..

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Dawn on winning the 'Candy'.

    Love the candle Andy - the rub-ons sound interesting. The "peak" looks good as well, will look forward to seeing the whole thing.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I love the candle and it is silver peel offs (silver is always a plus in my eyes hehe). Congrats Dawn, I can't wait to see what other items will be in the next Blog Candy :-D

    ReplyDelete