Tuesday 4 August 2009

Pinch Punch


Hi Everyone, I thought I'd share some of the cards we have been making in this weeks lesson at Pinnacle Crafts. Already this week we have had 15 crafters in our lessons, and as always, every card has been completely different. It never fails to amaze me the different perceptions we all have even though we all have the same choice..
Here are some of my samples for our Punching Lesson.
We have been using some new Border and Corner Punches from EK Success and some Flower and Leaf Punches from Mcgill and X Cut.

The above card has used Mcgill Spring Flower, EK Success Scalloped Scallop, Martha Stewart Punch (Doily Lace), Mcgill Pine Leaf, X Cut Daisy & EK Success Photo Corner.
On this one I have used, Mcgill Spring Flower, EK Success Scalloped Scallop, EK Success Zig Zag Stitched, EK Success Diamond Scallop, McGill Pine & X Cut Daisy & EK Success Photo Corner.
I have been a little extravagant and used 6 different punches on 1 card..but that is only so I can get to play with them all!!!

On this one I used Mcgill Spring Flower, Mcgill Pine, EK Success Parisian, Scalloped Scallop & Swiss Cheese, X Cut Daisy & EK Success Victorian Corner.

Thanks for checking us out.

2 comments:

  1. All of these cards look fantastic! I will be down to Pinnacle Crafts soon to check these punches out! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now these look fab Andy...must make more use of my border punches.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete