Wednesday 27 November 2013

The Holidays are coming.....

With December approaching fast, it's a race to get all of my personal cards made... I think the penny has finally dropped, spending ages making a card the week before Christmas and giving it to a family member to sit on their mantle piece for maybe a week before it is taken down is not a good use of my time.. So, my intention, albeit a potentially unachievable one, has been to get them all made and given out in the first week of December this year... I'm getting there, slowly!!!

Another one for the pile!!! Says "Christmas" to me. Hope it does to you too?
Thanks for checking us out. See you soon.
Andy.

Crafts Too - Christmas Foliage CTDI7059
Tonic Studios - Deck the Halls 373e Christmas Sentiments 1
Papermania - Glitter Vellum Holly Flourish PMA 163205

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Andy - very Christmassy.

    I don't want to worry you but December starts on Sunday...**runs away quickly before Andy throws something heavy in this direction**

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete