Sunday 1 December 2013

Deck the Halls....

Hi folks.. My crafting mojo has been m.i.a for the past couple of days! So, to get the creative juices flowing again, I treated myself to a couple of new crafting bits!!

And bipity bopity boo, creativity has been restored.. For now.....

Just need to ride the wave whilst the mojo is still here..
Thanks for checking us out.
See you soon.
Andy.

Bauble - Spellbonders/Just Rite Die AG-04395 Lacey Tiers
Holly - Cheery Lynn Die B168 - Mega Holly Flourish
Sentiment - Tonic Studios Die - 373e Christmas Sentiments 1

1 comment:

  1. Andy, that is beautiful...the Just Rite die has got to go on my 'wishlist' (so I'd better start saving). I think the white/aqua colour scheme is perfect for this time of year as it looks clean & frosty. A fabulous card.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete