Thursday 14 November 2013

Christmas Book....

Hi folks... Just about finished my prep for Saturdays Gilding Wax Workshop!!
You may recall in a recent post the box I made using Gilding Wax?!!!

As nice as the box is (in my eyes anyway) it is just that, a box, "neither use nor ornament!!"
So, today, I have finally put that issue to rest...

Two Gilding Wax Christmas Books made....

And living in their new home...
Ladies on Saturdays Workshop, I'm not ganna lie to you; you've got your work cut out! But I will make it as fun and as painless as I possibly can..
It is my last lesson of the year after all...
Thanks for checking us out.
See you soon.
Andy.

Spellbinders 3D M-Bossibilitie - E3D-013 Persian Splendor
Gilding Wax: Autumn Bronze, Cast Bronze, Golden Light, Patina, Pearl Moon, Vintage Golden Green.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW!!!
    Boy am I looking forward to Saturday - everything looks stunning Andy.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete