Tuesday 12 November 2013

Making use of a few odds and ends....

Hi folks.. Well, it rarely happens, but I have actually finished a project made from 3 un finished projects! Does that make sense??

The Wreath and Bell were part finished samples from our Steampunk Christmas lesson a couple of weekends ago, and the Jingle Bells Sentiment was from last weekend’s Pan Pastels lesson!!.. Nothing inspired me at the time to use them individually, and they were too good to throw away or get lost in the ether! But together, I think they just about work!!!??
What will I find next that I didn't realise I had already made or sort of started??
Thanks for checking us out. See you soon.
Andy.
Jingle Bells - Tonic Studios Sentiments 2 Die Set 374E
Poinsettia - Dees Distinctively Die IME-047
Wreath - Spellbinders Rustic Wreath 3D M-Bossibilitie E3D-007

1 comment: