Tuesday 22 January 2013

Where are you getting yours from?....

.....Inspiration that is! For me, my crafting mojo has done a disappearing act for the time being.. When that happens I search all over the place! Not for the mojo itself but for something to inspire me.. In today's case, I drew inspiration from the snowy weather we had at the weekend.
This was a picture I took whilst out with Holly (the dog) on Sunday. It wasn't the actual images that inspired me, but the colours. Grey seems too been the order of the day at the moment, although I'm sure I did see a little bit of Blue sky at some point today!
So, with the Grey theme in mind I coloured this little chappie in,
following the Grey (ish) theme throughout the project! OK, adding just a little Green to lift it a bit! It's been ages since I've done some colouring, Dies seem to have taken over my life for the past few Months, so it's been good to re visit and old technique... Thanks for checking us out, see you soon. Andy.

1 comment:

  1. Love what you have done with this Toread stamp - great card Andy.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete