Monday 28 January 2013

SteamPunk with a twist!

Hi Gang. Hope you all had a good weekend? Just getting the shop back into some sort of order after a very busy Club Members Weekend. Thanks to all of those who were able to attend. I hope you are enjoying your new purchases? Time to prep for this week’s SteamPunk class for me today. I've taken a different direction than I normally do when doing one of these classes. Usually it's a metal based theme,
but to ring the changes a little I have gone for wood this time.. And how effective it is too!
From the pale effect of the card stock itself
to adding just a tad of Ink to bring it to life!!
Now all I've got to do is finishing off cutting out 80 sets of the cogs and the clock for the classes!! I may be gone a while!! Thanks for checking us out. See you soon. Andy.

2 comments:

  1. The wood looks very effective Andy.

    I haven't had a chance to play with my new 'toys' yet but they have certainly been in and out of the bag a few times LOL

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very effective, good luck with all that cutting, wish I didn't have to work weekdays, never mind booked in for the Sat class on inks and mists, looking forward to that x

    ReplyDelete