Thursday 10 January 2013

Making use....

.... of a freebie. Hi guys. How's 2013 going for you so far? First "full" week back in the shop for me and I must admit it's been a struggle to get back into the routine! But get back I must, so onward and upward as they say..
If you've been fortunate enough to grab the current issue of the Do Crafts Creativity Magazine you will have found that it comes with a set of 9 FREE Stamps.
And blooming good ones they are too. So, if you haven't got your magazine yet, don't forget to pick up a copy next time you are in Pinnacles.. The stamps lead on from the Chronology line of products which are in the current Do Crafts promo. Chronology, meaning "an arrangement of events in time"
so, it seemed apt to team the stamps up with the Chronology Clocks Embossing Folder.
As I have a Gilding lesson this weekend, I thought I'd have a little practice using the Gilding Flakes with the stamp and some Flitter Glue... And I must say, I'm loving the results!
Just the thing we need to brighten up this cold and dank day!! Apart from a little bit of sunshine that is! Have a good one and thanks for checking us out. See you soon. Andy.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Andy - what a super 'freebie' to play with.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete