Thursday 1 May 2014

His & Hers....

Hi folks.. Still on my Anniversary/Wedding project kick at the moment!!

This one is far from my usual style, but sometimes you just have to break away from the norm I guess!! It also gave me a chance to use some of our new sentiment dies from Cottage Cutz... YUM!!
On the subject of newbies, just finishing off putting out the new Do Crafts Promo.. The "Eau de Nil" and "Midnight Blush" ranges are right up my strasse!!

Now, do you reckon those "BIG BLOOMERS" would benefit from being pegged out on the line with these monsters???

Just saying!!
Thanks for checking us out.
See you soon
Andy.

1 comment:

  1. Very different from your norm Andy but a fun result.

    Wow, those pegs are mahoosive. The new DoCraft stuff sounds lovely.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete