Friday 25 April 2014

Faux Leather....

Hi folks... One of my last samples for tomorrows Embossing Demo Day here at Pinnacles..

It features the Faux Leather technique. Well, my version of it anyway...

When we played around with this technique in class we also ended up making Faux Sandpaper and Faux Flock, but that's a whole other story..!

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow if you are popping along.
I have a few other tricks up my sleeve to share too..
Thanks for checking us out.
See you soon.
Andy.

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Andy and I loved making my version last week.

    Looking forward to picking up a few new tips from you during demo day.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card Andy!

    I love the faux leather effect, although I haven't actually tried doing it myself yet.

    I hope the Demo Day went well and all those who were able to make it had a fantastic time.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete