Tuesday 15 April 2014

Dutch Doobadoo....

Hi folks.. Weird title to this post I know, but that is the name of the brand of Masks/Stencils I have used on this project.... And I kinda like it!!

Just another sample for the 26th's Embossing demo,

just trying to get a little more out of our Masks than the norm...

With such detail on some of them it seems a waste to just use them with Texture Paste, Gesso or Sparkle Paste, although I have plans to use some of those as well...
Thanks for checking us out, see you soon.
Andy...
Dutch Doobadoo Mask - Wheels (Circles)
Marianne Designs Craftables Die - CR1264 Bird Silhouette
Embossalicious 8" x 8" Embossing Folder - Rose Vine

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Just love it Andy - can't wait for Demo-day.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card Andy!

    I like the Rose Vine Embossed Background and the Bird Silhouette.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete