Thursday 9 January 2014

Heart to Heart...

Hi folks.. Well, I said I wasn't going to! But I have started our wedding samples for this year.....
I've had several requests since Christmas for some samples, so here is the first one off of the production line...

I've used the Spellbinders Vines of Passion D-Lite Die (S2-022). Which, apart from being a Heart shape and having uses for weddings, Valentines, Anniversaries etc. It is also a Die which cuts into and out of a piece of card, so therefore is pretty diverse...
Using both the dies in the set allows you to; firstly cut out a solid Heart shape,

and then if you wish,

cut out the filigree design.

And then stick them together..

There are several different cutting combo's you could choose for this die, but this is what I have chosen this time...

I also prefered to do the cutting process separately, just so that I could line the dies up and also to get a good cut!
Am liking the Blue and White combination..

And you must know me by now! Yes, other colour combinations are on their way!!!
Thanks for checking us out, see you soon.
Andy.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Andy, such lovely clean lines. The blue/white combo looks fab.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete