Saturday 7 December 2013

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!

Er, no! Let it not!! Still got plenty of things I need to do! Fortunately, it hasn't snowed (not that it was forecast anyway) in this part of the shire...

But, for today’s project, I have captured my own snowflake...

Another bbbrrrr card! I think I need to try for something a little warmer on my next project!!!
Thanks for checking us out. Have a great day.
See you soon.
Andy.

Tonic Studios - 455e Indulgence Round Window Boudoir Square Base
Tonic Studios Die - 373e Christmas Sentiments 1
Spellbinders/JustRite Die - AG-04395 Lacey Tiers

1 comment:

  1. Wow Andy. Super card.

    I agree with you - no snow thank you very much - way to much to get done without worrying about slippy slidey stuff.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete