Thursday 8 November 2012

Oh Baubles....!

Hi Gang. Following on from my last post I have another Stamping Gear card for you.
I said in that post that although Inkadinkadoo have specific stamps which are designed to work with the stamping gear I have found several other stamping ranges which also work.
This particular one is from Do Crafts. For me, it looks like that as long as the stamp is deep enough to clear the base of the paddle then you are good to go. Resin, Clear or Polymer Clay Stamps seem to be too shallow though! Although I guess if you mount them onto some EZ Mount, they should work also!...
Different sized stamps will give you a different pattern but the principle is the same as with Inkadinkadoo's own stamps...
This particular stamp from Do Crafts allows you to shadow stamp, creating a wonderful effect...
Once the pattern is made, the world's your Oyster as to what to do with it!! It's not just circles you can create, as you'll find out in my next post. Thanks for checking us out. See you soon. Andy.

1 comment:

  1. "Language Timothy!!!" LOL

    Fab card Andy - the baubles look so effective.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete