Tuesday 13 November 2012

Merry & Bright.....

Hi folks... I hope you had a good weekend...? Last Stamping Gear card, for now....
This was actually the First one I made, which got me hooked and lead me onto all of the others I have so far shared with you... So far, this has to be my fave, more than anything it's because it has taken a Non Christmas Stamp image and turned it into a Christmas Card.. Which, if nothing else is great value!! Right, that's that done! Got a busy morning ahead of me teaching a full class of eager crafters a Shaving Foam technique.. Yes, I did say Shaving Foam! I'll share the results in some future posts... Once the lesson's over, it's a quick walk for Holly and then it's off to the Airport to collect my folks who are returning from Canada today!! Thanks for checking us out. See you soon. Andy

1 comment:

  1. I love this card and all the other Stamping gear creations that you have come up with - certainly on my must have list.

    Your shaving foam classes are always such fun Andy...why does it never seem as much fun when I make a foamy mess at home LOL

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete