Saturday 20 November 2010

It's beginning to feel...

...a lot like Christmas.. Hi Blogland. I hope you are well? I just wanted to share with you today a christmassy project I made for my Cricut Demo last week.I Really can't believe a week has passed already since Cricut owners old and new descended upon us in their droves... I sat demoing the Cricut, Gypsy andDesign Studio for 6 hours solid, and I haven't got a clue where the time went!!Still, lot's of new customers were bitten by the bug (Cricut, bug! get it!! ehhh!!) and walked out with their new toys!This is one of the cards I made for the demo.I started off by cutting a 5 1/4" circle frame from the Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge using the Roly Poly function on my Cricut Machine. This was cut on some thickish non shedding Glitter card, so I needed to use the multicut function to cut the card.I then punched out 80 leaves using the Martha Stewart Branch Punch.And then added them to the circle frame in 8 groups of 10.Using my Gypsy Machine I prepared my sentiment. Now, although the Cricut machine as a standalone machine is fantastic, it's the Gypsy that can do the welding of letters! But I hope you can see that it is not only the Purple letters which are welded, I even managed to weld a Silver shadow around them which really makes the sentiment pop.I prepared my easel card,and placed my wreath and car embellishment onto the front.
The Car is from the Cricut Lite Cartridge called Billionaire. I just knew when I saw this image what I was going to do with it! It has so many possibilities for male themed projects, weddings, and of course Christmas, who knew!!?I then added my sentiment,and there you go....
Have a great day, whatever you're up to.
Thanks for checking us out.
See you soon
Andy.

7 comments:

  1. Those wreaths are certainly useful for all sorts of Crimbo cards - this one is fab.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I saw one made on you tube using the same punch. Im keeping my eyes open for it!. Love ur take on it! tfs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Andy, just a beautiful, beautiful card .... French Lin ..xx..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, really sorry to have missed the demos, but dad was in hospital :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.......love the wreath....what paper did you used/

    congrats on the business going so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a great card, I only wish I lived nearer to you we don't have any kind of classed here.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete