Thursday 24 December 2009

All I want for Christmas

Happy Christmas Eve Everyone...
Well, you all know how much I love my Cricut!!I have one in Grey..I've seen one in Pinkand one in White & Blueand one in Blueone in Redone in Blackand one in Green...
But Santa, if you are listening.. I would'nt mind this please..

That's right a GOLD Cricut, I have been a good lad this year! Honest!!...Whatever you are doing over the festive period. I hope you enjoy it and get the time to spend with your families. I for one am looking forward to spending time with mine.. A chance to recharge the batteries ready for next years crafting..
Have fun everyone, and MERRY CHRISTMAS from everyone at Pinnacle Crafts..

Thanks for checking us out..
Pinnacles..

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Andy and all at Pinnacle's.

    I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that Santa is feeling really generous LOL

    Have a good one.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I am not sure if I should say WoW or OMG how UGLY. I mean, its that gold that its over the top, but then again, over the top is super cool!! I think I prefer the green one though. Ah well, what am I saying, I am still playing with the first ever baby bug :) Time to start saving up for her Big Brother!

    Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete