Wednesday 6 January 2016

A little Colouring....

Well, quite a lot actually!! Hi folks... not an actual New Year’s resolution, but I did say to myself that I would try and do more of what I wanted to do this year craft wise.. And for me, that means colouring... Be it with Inks, Wax's or in today’s projects case, Pens..

I'm sure if you've been following us for a while now you'll know that I love me some Copic's?!!!

So, over the Christmas and New Year break I put them to good use in preparation for our colouring workshop on 13th February...

Yeah, got a bit carried away!!!
Still, it's got me into the zone to carry on colouring in between the day to day running of Che Pinnacles...

So, lots more colour on its way folks...
Thanks for checking us out.
See you soon.
Andy.

1 comment:

  1. You did get a bit carried away there Andy LOL
    Love the make and that owl is just sooooooooooo cute.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete