Tuesday 14 October 2014

A little bit of news....

Morning each... So, the Jury Service saga continues!! Entering it's third week now!! Hopefully it should all finish today and I can get back to some normality and then normal service che Pinnacles can resume!!
In the meantime, I have some wonderful news to share with you all....

I have been accepted as a Design Team Member for Creative Expressions. Yes, 'THAT' Creative Expressions! I'm delighted to be working with such crafting talent in my Design Team colleagues and look forward to seeing what Creative Expressions have planned for us in the coming Months... Watch this space folks...
Have a great Tuesday.... It is Tuesday right? all the days are merging into one at the moment!!
See you soon.
Andy.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. You are so talented, you should have been discovered a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Andy, your talents have now been recognised and certainly not before time..I'll look forward to seeing your samples on the TV

    ReplyDelete