Tuesday 2 September 2014

Snowflake Greetings....

Hi everyone... I'm very much in a "pastelly" (not a word I know) mood at the moment and still unable to settle on a specific thing!
So, I'm just playing around until I come up with something I like or... I run out of time, inspiration or equipment..
So here are today’s offerings..

Not so much Lime, more Mint Green for a change...

Icy Blue,

Pretty in Pink...

Wasn't a fan of the pink on its own, but when it's next to the Green it seems to balance it a bit more?!!

Thanks for checking us out.
See you soon.
Andy.

Spellbinders S5-015 Snowflake Views (Base Frame)
Spellbinders S4-433 Snowflake Bliss (Snowflakes)
Tattered Lace Die - D448 Christmas Greetings, D446 Happy Christmas
Sue Wilson Die - CED3004 Let it Snow

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Cards Andy!

    I love the colours and those Snowflakes are pretty.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, pastels are nice for change.Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie Esser 30 March 2016 at 11:53
    Your cards are beautiful thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete