Tuesday 11 June 2013

Happy Anniversary #3

Hi folks.. Last Anniversary card for now!... Today is the 1st Wedding Anniversary of one of my besties...
You may recall last year that I was "one of" their Best Men at their wedding!! How the year has flown!! And today, they celebrate their first wedding Anniversary..

Traditionally, this is celebrated with Paper.. And in the modern fraternity it is celebrated with clocks... So, as I use paper pretty much every day of my life that was easy to incorporate into their Anniversary card.. Trying to keep up with modern tradition was the tricky part, but hopefully I have captured both traditions in this project!! However, I still may have to explain the thought behind the process though!! Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs C.. Hope you enjoy your day..
See you soon. Andy.

Dies: Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish (B117), Happy (B226), Anniversary (B243), Marianne Craftables Clock (CR1234),

1 comment:

  1. Great card Andy...doesn't time fly. It doesn't seem possible that it is over a year ago that you were getting ready to attend that wedding.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete