Monday 8 April 2013

A little bit of Vintage...


Hi folks.. Still totes obsessed with my Pan Pastels. But this time I've teamed them up with an IndigoBlu Stamp instead of my normal StampScapes! Don't fret, they'll be back making an appearance very soon...
This particular stamped image isn't one I'd initially go for, just because it's not really my style! Do I have a style?? I guess I do! That said, I thought she would go particularly well with the vintage style of the Spellbinders Elegant Labels Four.. Teamed with a selection of vintage toned Pans, I think this one hit's the vintage nail right on the head?? Thanks for checking us out, see you soon. Andy.

Stamp: IndigoBlu - Elizabeth Bennet (ELIZ)
Pan Pastels: 280.3 Orange Shade, 220.5 Hansa Yellow, 340.1 Permanent Red Ex Dark
Memento Ink - Toffee Crunch
Dies: Spellbinders Elegant Labels Four (S6-005), Spellbinders Grand Labels Four (LF190), Craftables CR1244 Swirls & Leaves 2, Craftables Swirls & Leaves 3, Crafts Too A4 Embossing Folder CTA401,

1 comment:

  1. I love this Andy, stunning colours and thanks for listing them. Looking forward to the demo day, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete